The UF Health Sports Performance Center (UF SPC) provides fitness testing, motion analyses, body composition and metabolic measures, exercise and nutritional programming and strength testing and training and more. We serve elite caliber athletes, young developing athletes early in their sports careers, and individuals aspiring to change to an active lifestyle. The UF SPC services are provided in a state-of-the-art environment. If you want to improve your athletic performance, prevent injury or improve your physical ability to last a lifetime, contact us.
Services We Offer and Price List
- Maximal VO2 Fitness testing on treadmill or cycle without lactate ($120), with lactate ($150)
- Motion Analysis testing for any sport or activity ($270) includes high speed filming, reports, debriefing and recommendations
- BODPOD body composition test ($50, first assessment, $35 repeat visits). Children <18 years are free!
- Skinfold test, 7 sites ($15)
- Metabolic rate and energy expenditure ($50)
- Wingate power testing with lactate ($35)
- Consults for exercise programming, nutrition, overtraining considerations, weight management ($125) 1 hour plus relevant reports
- Strength testing on clinical strength machines ($40)
- Team Consults and talks: give us a call or email and inquire about other possible services
INTERESTED IN SOMETHING DIFFERENT? CONTACT US WE PROVIDE THE MOTION SERVICES IN THE UF HEALTH RUNNING MEDICINE CLINC AND THE UF HEALTH THROWERS CLINIC.