The Department of Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation is sponsoring a research study on:
Well-Being in Runners Recovering from Lower Extremity Overuse Injury
Are you a runner who is seeking medical care for a recent lower extremity injury? This study is studying how the overall feelings of well-being, anxiety and mood change during the recovery period until the injured runner is back to running normal distance and volume.
Who are we looking for?
- Men and Women
- Aged 18-65 years
- Free of acute orthopaedic injury like ankle sprain, knee ligament tear
- Free of symptomatic cardiovascular disease
- Must be seeking care for current injury that has interrupted or decreased regular running volume
What is involved?
- Monthly completion of several surveys of well-being, mood, pain, and physical ability
- Running gait measures at the beginning and end of rehabilitation
For questions or to enroll, please call: Sharareh at 352-273-8453 or email: email@example.com