This study will be looking at the effects of a short-term virtual physical therapy support program as injured runners transition after gait analysis to home training compared to no virtual support.
Who are we looking for?
- Aged 18 to 65 years
- Regularly running at least 12 miles a week prior to development of musculoskeletal complaint.
- Free of surgical history of surgery to either lower limb
- No history of major bony injury to the lower limb such as traumatic fracture, within the past 12 months
- Body mass index (BMI) <35 kg/m²
- Scheduled to receive Running Analysis for identifying biomechanical issues affecting your running and pain symptoms
- Willing to forgo your potential in-person therapy visits for a month after enrollment
Contact: 352-273-7410 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org